It’s Coming: The Ides of Trump
Quick history lesson: The Ides of March was the day that Julius Caesar was assassinated by Roman Senators. Seems a bit drastic by today’s standards. Unless you’re Vladimir Putin…..
Anyway, Americans are celebrating this year’s Ides of March by bombarding the White House with postcards instead. Much more peaceful and less likely to get you into trouble.
1. Write one postcard. Write a dozen! Create your own cards, buy them, share them, it doesn’t matter as long as you write #TheIdes or #TheIdesOfTrump on them somewhere.
2. Take a picture of your cards and post them on social media (tagged with #TheIdesOfTrump or #TheIdes, please). This will help us verify our numbers.
3. Spread the word! Everyone on Earth can let Washington know their opinion of the President. They can’t build a wall high enough to stop the mail.
4. Then, on March 15th, mail your cards to:
The President (for now)
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
5. Get ready for the NEXT postcard campaign, and the next, and the next — because we’re not going away. We will make ourselves heard by joining together. And together, we will wield the kind of political clout that can’t be ignored.
Instructions copied from https://www.theidesoftrump.com/
Got more questions and need more details? Check out https://www.theidesoftrump.com/